Return to the Cloud Hotel website

Monday, 27 February 2017

Avril is Still here!!!!

I am still at the Cloud Hotel and my staff and myself are really getting fed up with all the rumours going around that I have sold the hotel and it is under new management! Nothing has changed [except we have a lovely new carpet in the lounges and restaurant] and my Head Chef Ryan who joined me in September creates delicious meals to tempt you.

We are looking forward to welcoming our regular guests back this year to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the Cloud Hotel and hopefully have the opportunity to welcome some new customers to experience the excellent service provided by my staff in a unique location overlooking the New Forest.

The location is perfect for walking or cycling, just step outside the Cloud Hotel and you are in the heart of the New Forest.

Take advantage of our special breaks stay 3 nights and get the 4th night FREE dinner bed and breakfast or if you prefer just bed and breakfast a double room is £140-00 per night for 2 people to include a full English breakfast.




Blow away those winter blues and look forward to Spring with a stay at the Cloud Hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you

Avril