Return to the Cloud Hotel website

Tuesday, 13 December 2016

The end of another year!

It's been another successful year at the Cloud ending with an excellent report from the AA Inspector who visited us recently. She praised every area of the hotel for it's customer service and cleanliness and  increased our percentage rating to 80%. This is thanks to my loyal hard working staff who continue to give 5 star service to our customers.

I had the surprise of my life when I received an email telling me I had been shortlisted for  Inspirational Woman at Variety the Children's Charity Catherine Awards to be held at Grosvenor House Hotel in London in December. I had an even bigger surprise when I was announced as the winner. I felt so proud and honoured to receive this award against some very strong opposition and it has encouraged me to continue to inspire women to reach their full potential and fulfil their dreams. I had a wonderful evening with my son and his wife and met some very interesting people.Variety the Children's Charity does excellent work to help and support disadvantaged and disabled children and is a charity well worth supporting.

The hotel will be closed from December 23rd and re-opening on Friday 13th January 2017. Where has this year gone? This is the first time for 40 years that I will not be working at Christmas but spending it with my family. The staff are also looking forward to enjoying Christmas and New Year with their families.

My staff join me in wishing you a very happy Christmas and we look forward to welcoming back to the Cloud Hotel next year.

Avril